- Company Policy
Responsible Travel Policy:
GHHT-Ganesh Himal Hiking team chief vision is to provide the first class holiday package tour through sustainable and responsible way. GHHT agency are constantly carefully in minimizing the negative impacts of tourism in the local societies and natural environment and maximizing the positive impacts on Local Economy, culture and Nature of tourism while we function tours and treks in our destinations and we apply following responsible tourism policy to make the tourism sustainable.
- We use well experienced/skilled local guides and staff to generate the rural economies.
- We use local products on the tours to generate the rural economies.
- We recommend you to buy the local handicrafts which are their main skills so; do support their skills to encourage the positive sides of tourism.
- You can consume the local foods as well during your trip so that it will be more helpful in the local economy.
- In Nepal it is one of the 2nd largest in hydro-electricity but we save this electricity by using the energy saving bulbs and use the electricity only when it is necessary.
- Reduction of the paper using we try to diminish the paper by creating the online brochures.
- In tented camp trek we try using the gas/kerosene so that there will be no harm to the forests and the wildlife as well.
- We don’t litter everywhere we try using bins everywhere whether in office, home, trek/tour in everywhere we use bins.
- We kindly suggest our clients not to bring plastic stuff in your trek and tour as possible.
- Minimizing the consumption of water we suggest our customers to carry their own water bottle during your trek and tour and during the trail you don’t have to buy the plastic bottle water which will make the environment more harmful. You will get the boiled or treated water through your trail so, we advise you to carry your own water bottle.
- Nowadays in Nepal there are lots of smugglers who sells artifacts of endangered species so, we recommend you not to buy this stuff.
- On the trekking or touring you are not allowed to touch, feed and disturb the wild animals.
- We suggest you to use ecofriendly detergents and shampoos and try using this stuff as little as possible to keep the water flowing from the pollution.
- We kindly request not to harm the ecological during your trail or tour.
Cultural Exchange and Respect:
- In Nepal there are different kinds of nationality with different culture, traditions, religion, color but we do not discriminate them. We request to our customers to do the same.
- In such places like monasteries, temples or any other spiritual site we suggest you to wear the descent clothes.
- If you are doing some welfare activities like giving money to the beggars it is better to donate to the local charities to reduce the reliance and expectation.
- In some such sacred places like monasteries, temples and public spare we recommend our clients to keep a distant and respect the culture of the Nepal.
- Before clicking any pic first take a permission there are some sacred site where you are not allowed to click the photo so, do remember to ask permission before clicking.
Guides and Porter policy:
In the trekking company trekking guides and the porter is one the fundamental in trekking so, we GHHT appreciate their hard work and encourage them and also guarantee you that our guides and porters are well behaved so we advise you to also respect them.
Some policy that we follow:
- When they get sick or injured we provide medical coverage care to the guides and porters as well.
- Suitable clothing is also given to them.
- Around 20-25 kg is overloaded to the porters according to the destination.so, we request you to carry only your needed stuff.
- During the trek and tour elemental accommodation is given to the guides and porters.
Hiking & trekking
Trekking, Hiking, Excursion & Sightseeing
Cultural & Historical Tours
Hiking & trekking
Sightseeing, Hiking, Excursion & Trekking
Hiking & trekking
Trekking, Hiking, Sightseeing, Excursion