Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
1. The Agreement:
GHHT kindly request you to go thoroughly the terms and conditions before booking any trip with us so that so that it goes serially according to the company format. Before submitting the booking form which the trip/ trek you choose are confirmed so we request to follow this term and condition that govern the relationship between you (customers) and GHHT travel agency and the registered company number is 118699/070/071 we the GHHT and the Client both agree to this terms and conditions to resolution any lawful or other quarrels that might arise throughout the tour/trek.
2. Trip Booking:
As trip/trek/expedition /peak climbing or any other many challenging adventures where you will select this topic in GHHT websites for the booking. The booking is confirmed only when the GHHT company sends you the authorization email only then the company and the client come into presence.
Before your booking is decided and the agreement comes into force, the company has the right to upsurge or lessening brochure price.
Note: the company would not be responsible to ay warranty, additional agreement, previous agreement, description of facilities, or circumstances.
3. Deposit Requirement for Booking Trip:
a. For the Nepal trips you will have to at least deposit the advanced of 20% at the time of booking any trip to Nepal and the rest remaining balance you have to pay is 80% amount this can be paid when you reach at Kathmandu.
While depositing the payment our company will give you the detail so we the company get easy for your hotel reservation etc.
b. For the Tibet and Bhutan tours you will have to deposit 50% because this trip is bit expensive than the Nepal trip so you must pay 50% amount to the GHHT Company then the rest 50% can paid after you reach the Kathmandu or before the expedition departure.
- Depositing the payments can be done by different methods like you can deposit by bank transfer where we will be giving you the bank detail below or by credit card (Visa or Master card) or either by western union.
- Payment via Bank Transfer
Name of the Account Holder: Ganesh Himal Hiking Team P. LTD.
Account Number: 001001000247301
Account Type: Current
Paying Bank: Tourism Development Bank Ltd.
Bank Address: Saraswati Sadan 29, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No: 23500
Bank Telephone No: 977-1-4701357 , 01-4701358 , 01-4701359
Fax No: 977-1-4701362
Swift Code: TDBLNPKA
Note: the client/customer should pay the bank service charge while depositing the payment.
Please note we are not responsible of any delay or loss payment during transfer process. In case the payment is less than we expected or any other reason we kindly requested you to pay the rest amount when you reach at Kathmandu so the total production of the trip goes according to the format.
While transferring the money we kindly request to send your reference number or remittance slip in our GHHT email so that it will be easy for us to receive the payment you sent otherwise there will be lots of problem by not matching the names sometimes the bankers forward with different name so we request to send your reference number or remittance.
4. Final Payment:
For the Nepal trips or any kinds of expedition related to Nepal the final payment can be paid upon your arrival to Kathmandu or during your starting expedition this payment can be done by cash, bank transfer or either by credit card (visa and Master card) 4% charge should be paid while doing from the credit card this goes to all when booking, final payments and also by extending the trip.
For the Tibet and Bhutan trips the final payment should be paid before 30 days prior of the tour date and the payment can be done by bank transfer or credit card (visa and Master card) by doing payments from the cards 4 % charge should be paid by the client this goes to final payments or extending the trip.
5 .Trip cancellation by the client/customers: if you are cancelling any treks or expedition etc. we the company charge for the applicable
- 7 days before the cancellation trip before the departure of your trek or any other expedition you will be losing 20 % payment you deposit.
- Cancellation of this Nepal trips less than 6 days before the departure 100 % cost of services booked.
- For the Tibet and Bhutan cancellation trip 30 days prior or more before the departure loss of deposit 50 %
- Cancellation of Tibet and Bhutan trips 29 days or less prior before departure 100%
- If you have booked from any other sites like groupon, scoopon etc. if you cancel the trip or any other expedition then there is 100% loss.
- We strongly suggest the client to take out their cancellation insurance during the time of booking.
- If the trip or the expedition begins and you want to cancel the trip than there is no such rules that we will not refund the money.
- Like if you want to change the date tour our possible but there will be some additional charges.
- Before beginning your treks or tour to Nepal we will be taking a last minute booking 1 day before the treks/expedition begins. In the cases of Bhutan and Tibet tour you must pay the full payment.
6 .Cancellation of a tour by the company
Our company cancellation will be only when there is such circumstance like strikes, natural disasters, sickness of the team leaders, guides, porters, riots, flight cancellation, and due to the bad weather condition etc. In such case our GHHT Company will refund your payment by deducting the cost which has spent for the preparation of the trips or expedition.
7. Passport and Visa:
One must have at least 6 month valid passport so that you want face any difficulties during the trek or tour. For the Nepal visa you can obtain from the Nepal embassy after you arrive in Kathmandu or for more details about the Nepal visa you can visit the Nepal visa company itself.
Any complaints of the trips, treks, or any other related to the travel we are always here you can tell your complaint to the manager of this travel agency, leader of this trek, staff etc. so the GHHT will take an appropriate action.
9. Acceptance of Risks:
We GHHT are fully responsible for the best services by performing our duties honestly by making your journey more smoothly and more exciting and memorable but our GHHT will not be responsible for such risk like floods, landslides, snow political unrest, or any other nature accident. We GHHT has some adventurous and some risky so we GHHT try to make sure safety first but if in some cases like natural disaster /accidents occurs we will not be responsible for such hazards.
Cultural & Historical Tours
Trekking, Hiking, Sightseeing, Excursion
Trekking, Hiking, Excursion & Sightseeing
Trekking, Hiking, Excursion & Sightseeing
Hiking & trekking
Sightseeing, Hiking, Excursion & Trekking
Hiking & trekking